|can somebody get infected from anal sex
May 22, 2006
i had anal sex with my wife which is HIV -ve , does that put me at risk?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
If your wife does not have HIV, you can not catch HIV from her no matter what you guys do. Make sense?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- Can You Get HIV From A Dog Licking Your Vagina?
- Chances Of Acquiring HIV Unprotected Anal Sex
- Hiv Positive Top Unprotected Undetectable
- Hiv Risk Gay Men Having Sex With Gay Men
- How Accurate Is A Post-pep Test At 3 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.