Would I get a call from the heath department if I've been tested positive
May 21, 2006
would I recieve a phone call from the health dept after being tested positive for HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
The answer to your question would depend entirely on where you live. Some public health departments try to track down the persons with named, positive tests (as opposed to anonymous tests); the goal here is to make sure the person was notified of the result and has received counseling.
Hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Condom Broke
- Do People Get HIV From Blood In Mouth?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex With Condom
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Erotic Massage
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.