search for a provider

I am presently living in Las Vegas,NV,under a doctor's care. I will be moving to Merrill, WI in a few months and I am curious about my choice of HIV doctors in the area. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This is a frequent question here on the forum--

I tend not to make specific doctor recommendations, given that there's a lot of factors that govern which doc is best for each patient. Essential is experience with HIV and communication between doctor and patient.

A good starting point is finding an experienced, or even certified (by the American Academy of HIV Medicine or Infectious Disease Society of America) physician or nurse practicioner. I recommend contacting the local AIDS service organization (ASOfinder.com is a good starting point) or searching the AAHIVM.com website.

Good luck, let us know who/what you find. BY

hiv/aids coughing up blood
HIV/AIDS and eyesight