May 19, 2006
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
The best thing that you can do to raise your CD4 counts is to stay adherent to your very effective HAART regimen-- many patients can expect to see a CD4 cell increase of as much as 200 cells in the first year.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
- Without A Rash How Can A Doctor Determine If You Have Shingles
- Why Do People Get Geographic Tongue?
- Laser Surgery For Genital Warts
- When You Get A Pap Smear Do They Test For Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.