May 19, 2006
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
The best thing that you can do to raise your CD4 counts is to stay adherent to your very effective HAART regimen-- many patients can expect to see a CD4 cell increase of as much as 200 cells in the first year.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.