Reasons for Indeterminate WB results

Hi, i went for a routine testing required by a government organisation and i was tested for HIV, the EIA was reactive and my western Blot was indeterminate , i am with my wife for five years, and i am not at risk by any means, except that i was in vacation in egypt and i had some dental work , they were not invasive, so i don't know what to do, could you please advise me how this could happen and if there any thing i can do. thank you for your reponse.

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, I can't be precise with regard to the question of infection or not. I'd recommend repeat EIA and WB testing and if it's still indeterminate, a HIV RNA PCR (viral load) test.

Best luck, BY

better understanding
Switching HIV to facilitate use of Antibiotics