alternative medicines and Hiv meds

Hi I developed a infection of the colon or somewhere in the area, i am taking HIV meds Viread,Viramune and Epivir, I went to my local health food store with this issue, and was given Olive Leaf Extract and Jarro-Dophilus. I have read up on both herbs, and have not found any information that there would be a problem taking these herbs with my hiv meds. Do you have any information that may say different. Please let me know.

I am unsure and suspect there are no data to deterimine if there is a potential interaction. Of the two, it seems like the Jarro-Dophilus would have the least risk for an interaction given what it is.

important question
Afiran Desperate for Aswers