Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

important question

kind doctor, I very appreciate Yuor courtesy, sensibility and competence, would want to ask you a perhaps banal question but for a lot of peole fundamental, for hiv a + of recent discovery less than a year, which are as your medical experience the perspectives of life? it is possible with therapies HAART never go into Aids? or it remains a dream? thanks, faithfully yours

Dear Faithfully,

Thanks for your post; your's is not a banal question at all (I'm not sure that I've used that word in years of writing on the forum).

Yes, for recently +'s who have access to antiretroviral therapies (and who are able to be adherent to medications), it's entirely possible to not progress to having an AIDS complication. Indeed, I'd plan for a long, healthy life and retirement.

Good luck, BY

HIV stages
alternative medicines and Hiv meds