USA doctor

Good evening, having much esteem of your job and knowing that in the USA you are ahead light years regarding European poor we, I would want to ask you or some your colleague the possibility to send the periodic blood tests to you, for having I compare with the eventual therapy prescribed from the Italian doctor, and eventually knowing if possible to payment to follow eventual a your therapy paying your advising and the drugs that you had to prescribe. As task has understood I do not have much confidence in the Italian doctors and task not to be the only one thank ,best regards

Thanks for your post; I'm sorry to hear that you don't have much confidence in your doctors.

There are excellent HIV facilities in Italy and I'd encourage you to spend a little time asking around for recommendations.

Nevertheless, we'd be very happy tor review your lab results here on the forum-- no need to pay us, just recommend the site to your friends.

Buono salute, BY

Sex during / post PEP
discontinue Hiv Med