Info

my son has HIV and hepatitis C. I'm so sick about it. I want to help him, how can I give him some positive outlook on all this. what is CD4 count. what is Vl what is CD4 Lymph ratio what is T Cells. he just started to take medications for hepatitis C, please help me to help him. I have looked everywhere ,just to deal with this. It seems I can't find anything with a one to one support. please help my son. Thank you

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear about your son; his situation is not uncommon (unfortunately).

Full answers to your questions are probably beyond the range of this post, I'd encourage you to surf the forum (under HIV monitoring tests and natural history of HIV) as well as the hepatitis forum-- I'm sure that you'll be able to find the answers to your questions there.

Please write us back with any details, BY

Strange Question
Sex during / post PEP