May 15, 2006
I am a 39 year old man who is HIV Pos. Numbers do not require meds at this time. However, this weekend I suddenly developed a Hemorod that is mildly painful. Is this common? Should I run to the doc or just tell him on June 2 during my regular appointment. I'm in this bad way now of thinking everything boo boo is HIV related
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I'm inclined to think that your booboo isn't necessarily related to HIV. I'd be sure to mention this to your doctor at your regular appointment, especially if it's still bothering you.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Vinegar For Genital Warts
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Can You Get Syphilis With Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.