boyfriend hiv+myself hiv-

me and my boyfriend been togather for 16 months and about 7 months ago he decided to get an hiv test when he got it he first lied to me and said he was - but could tell something was not right then later that day he told his test came back + i was so scared i got tested and i was - is this possiable? why? we still have unprotected sex but he pulls out before he ajackulated is this bad please ask thank you.

Despite multiple exposures to HIV you can be HIV negative. This can be because of a number of factors including your own susceptibility to HIV, a low level of HIV in your partner's semen, or just plain luck. To continue to have unprotected sex is not smart. You are playing Russian roulette and just because you dodged the 'bullet' up to now does not mean you will continue to. Men can leak semen before orgasm and this semen can have HIV in it. To stay negative you need to use condoms.

eyes and medications
Swollen lymphs and spleen 3 months after infection.