May 14, 2006
Just diagnosed,haven't gone for my labs yet. But curious to know that once a HIV+ person starts meds is there any break in between if progress is made or will you take the meds forever ?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Not clear. Currently, it is basically a forever kind of thing. In the future, maybe not.
This is why it is really important to be physically and emotionally ready when you are to start meds. It has to become part of your lifestyle.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- Can You Catch Oral Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.