May 14, 2006
Just diagnosed,haven't gone for my labs yet. But curious to know that once a HIV+ person starts meds is there any break in between if progress is made or will you take the meds forever ?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Not clear. Currently, it is basically a forever kind of thing. In the future, maybe not.
This is why it is really important to be physically and emotionally ready when you are to start meds. It has to become part of your lifestyle.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
- Can Staph Be Mistaken For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.