hight cholesterol an triglicerides statins and reaction

I have high cholesterol and trigliderides my doctor gave me lipitor and zetia, I take sustiva ziagen and lexiva. Is there some interaction with my treatment or they are safe. thanks

There is an interaction between Lipitor and protease inhibitors like Lexiva in which the blood levels of Lipitor tend to be higher. This is especially the case where Norvir is used as part of an antiretroviral regimen. Yet we still use Lipitor in conjunction with protease inhibitors, but start with a lower dose and slowly increase the dosage if necessary.

Thanks for posting and best of luck to you!

Newsweek Article
Very scared....