May 6, 2006
Does one hepititus B vaccination received in 2002 have any effectiveness or bearing on a person who now wants to complete the series in 2006?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
You'd probably need to start over and complete the 3 shot series for HBV. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.