HELP ME WITH ALL MY MEDICINES

I was diagnosed with HIV last August. I was suffering from pneumonia at that time and was hospitalized. My t-cell count was very low and viral load very high. Since then I have started HIV medication, plus a massive amounts of antiboitics. I am now to the point that I cannot keep up with all the medicines. Is there a website or software that will do inventory control on my medications? They all have different dates that I have to re-fill and there is a need to link directly with my pharmacy. I worry all the time that I am going to run out of one of these medicines and miss a critical dose. A comprehensive software page would be a life saver. I am doing much better and my viral load is undectable.

This is a very important problem. I think rather than try to track all these meds you should talk to your main HIV provider and ask him or her to try and try and get the refills to synchronize. It is not easy, but it can be done.

If you still need help, why not just use any calender program. Just like a birthday, a refill date can be entered.

As far as adherece to your meds, a pill box is a great way to stay on top of doses. The type you need would have compartments for each dose and every day of the week. FOr instance, if you take meds 3 times a day, the box would have 3 compartments for each of the 7 days of the week. Your clinic may be able to get one for you for free. They can also be purchased.

physicians guidelines
Hard time affording meds