May 4, 2006
what are the guidelines for HIV testing for physicians?
Response from Dr. Wohl
I am not sure what you mean. If you are asking about rules regarding the testing of physicians for HIV, I am unaware of any. In the US, doctors and nurses are not required to routinely get HIV tested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.