May 4, 2006
I would like to know the best doctor that I can see in New YOrk, for HIV.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There are many excellent HIV doctors in New York. I'd hesitate to recommend one.
For a start, contact your local AIDS service organization (ASOfinder.com) for the beta; I'd also suggest looking at the American Academy of HIV Medicine's website...
Best luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.