May 2, 2006
Is there any hope of eradicating HIV in the future. Please give an honest answer
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Despite lots of media attention, eradication of HIV remains a hope but not a reality in the near-term future. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth An Ars Symptom?
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.