May 2, 2006
Is there any hope of eradicating HIV in the future. Please give an honest answer
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Despite lots of media attention, eradication of HIV remains a hope but not a reality in the near-term future. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush During Seroconversion
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.