May 2, 2006
Is there any hope of eradicating HIV in the future. Please give an honest answer
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Despite lots of media attention, eradication of HIV remains a hope but not a reality in the near-term future. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Frottage?
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.