Yellow fever vaccination and HIV
May 1, 2006
I read with interest a question asked recently by R in Northern Ireland. He is ready to take a job with an airline. He's main concern was that the airline insists that he has a yellow fever vaccine. I work for an airline based in London which has it's own health services centre... I recently disclosed my status to an airline doctor and was assured that I would get a excemption certificate when my yellow fever vaccination is next. due. I don't know which airline R works for but I hope this may help.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Cigarette
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have AIDS?
- Does HIV Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.