Yellow fever vaccination and HIV
May 1, 2006
I read with interest a question asked recently by R in Northern Ireland. He is ready to take a job with an airline. He's main concern was that the airline insists that he has a yellow fever vaccine. I work for an airline based in London which has it's own health services centre... I recently disclosed my status to an airline doctor and was assured that I would get a excemption certificate when my yellow fever vaccination is next. due. I don't know which airline R works for but I hope this may help.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Is The Life Cycle Of Gonorrhea?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.