|Yellow fever vaccination and HIV
May 1, 2006
I read with interest a question asked recently by R in Northern Ireland. He is ready to take a job with an airline. He's main concern was that the airline insists that he has a yellow fever vaccine. I work for an airline based in London which has it's own health services centre... I recently disclosed my status to an airline doctor and was assured that I would get a excemption certificate when my yellow fever vaccination is next. due. I don't know which airline R works for but I hope this may help.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Doctors Treat Shingles?
- When Will A Male Have Chlamydia Symptoms?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Prevention And Control Strategy Can Be Used Avoid The Transmission Of Gonorrhea?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The The Most Common Symptom Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.