|Time between doses
Apr 30, 2006
I have a schedule of mixing two doses at around 6 am each morning and I take the one I made the morning before. I also take my evening medication at around 6 apm . Does it matter if I am an hour out on either take?
| Response from Ms. Salisbury
Hi, Staying on a schedule is very important. Fuzeon has about a four hour half-life (that means half the drug is gone in four hours). Studies show that every 12 hour dosing is the best way to go with Fuzeon. I know that it is sometimes impossible to be on time every time and an occasional 1 hour delay would not be detrimental. I always tell my patients to associate the injection with a regular activity like a TV show or brushing your teeth every day. Take care. Carol
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.