Apr 30, 2006
Can HIV be classified as a genetic disorder?
Response from Dr. Young
No, HIV is an infectious disease. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Rubbing Against Someone?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.