Apr 29, 2006
my husband started coughing up blood he's being secretive about it is this a sign of aids? he says it's tb... advise
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for the post.
If your husband is coughing up blood, it can be a symptom of a very serious lung problem-- he should seek medical attention. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Poop How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Touching Vagina Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Vaginal Fluid Afraid I Have HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor?
- Are Enlarged Lymph Nodes An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.