Apr 29, 2006
my husband started coughing up blood he's being secretive about it is this a sign of aids? he says it's tb... advise
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for the post.
If your husband is coughing up blood, it can be a symptom of a very serious lung problem-- he should seek medical attention. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.