T-cell counts and Viral load

I was diagnosed as HIV-AIDS in May of '05 with a T-cell count of 129 and Viral load of 69k. I just recently started meds two weeks ago and my T-cell count is 125 (it went up and down) with a Viral load of 107k.

I have no OI's and am very healthy by any count BUT the mere fact that my numbers are so high really bother me. I had no idea that I had HIV until I just took the test on a hunch as my wife abandoned me due to her adulterius affairs. Surprise!

Either way, I on Sustive and Epzicom and have not experianced any side-effects?

Am I just lucky?

I assume you mean are you lucky that your counts stayed the same from May 2005 until two weeks ago. Sure, it could have been worst. Fortunately, you are now on therapy.

AIDS and H.I.V
starting meds again, help!gain help!