unusual situation virgin HIV+

Dr how can a virgin be hiv+? This is exactly my situation.

I tested becasue i wanted to take my relationship to new level only to be told i am hiv+. I still remember that time and how i felt.

I went for viral load check up, my viral load was about 1450 and my T-cells was about 450 so the doctor said I am normal. I went back about 3 months, I did the same testing and my T-call was still 450 and my viral load still around 1450. I did my third test and the result was the same.

Is it possible that these virus might be a protein instead of virus? Do you suggest I do further diagnosis regarding these detections becasue I felt that since my T-Cells and Viral load has been constant for over 10 months, I belive that the virus might be a form of protein in my body and concidering that i am a virgin, the chances that I am hiv+ is less compared to people having unprotected sex. Please advice or make suggestion.

If your HIV antibody test was positive for HIV both ELISA and Western blot and you have these viral load and CD4 results, that is pretty conclusive for HIV infection.

You say you are a virgin, does this mean no contact with someone else's semen or vaginal secretions at all? Another question is how old you are. There are teenagers who have been found to be HIV+ that they turn out to have contracted at birth. Is you mother well?

I assume there have been no transfusions or injection drug use as that could also transmit HIV, of course.

To Burp Or Not Revisited
I NEED TO GET YELLOW FEVER VACCINE FOR JOB!