Do I Start Drug Therapy?

I have no HIV/AIDS-related illness, symptoms, but my latest bloodwork came back with a CD4 in the mid 300s and my viral load was 39900. My last test was three months earlier and had a CD4 in the mid 400s and a viral load of 29000.

At the time of my latest reading, I had a sinus infection when the blood was drawn. I'm going for another draw now that I'm feeling fine (one month since the latest draw) and of course I'm hoping that my CD4s increase and viral load decreases. However, if the numbers stay about the same should I be thinking of starting a regimen of medications?

I'm was diagnosed HIV-positive 8 years ago.

Active infections can significantly influence CD4 counts and HIV viral loads. I wouldn't place much significance on any changes seen in your last labs, since they were drawn "under the influence" of your sinus infection. BY

Anal Fissure
I always have a cold