Truvada use to stay negative

My partner is positive. Recently we had a broken condom with me as the bottom. My Dr immediately put me on 30 days of Truvada and Kaletra to hopefully keep me negative. I am two weeks into it and the side affects have been very manageable. No problem. Now I find myself being riskier while I am on it. We had unprotected anal, me recieving, and he did not climax. When on Truvada is it safer for us to have anal sex than if I was not? I ask this because I am worried and we have never had unprotected sex before but I really wish we could to have a normal intimacy. I know they use Truvada in Hospitals for accidental mishaps so does that mean my chances during this 30 days are minimal of contacting during oral? Bareback? Are there any other options for me to be on some meds that may allow me to have a minimal risk? I just never realized how permanently using condoms would affect me. I thought it would be a breeze. It isn't. I want to lose the condom if there is any hope to keep me negative. I see what he goes through and I want to stay negative, I want to stay with him, but I need to feel the intimacy that a "normal" couple has. I guess what it boils down to is this: Could I reasonably expect to stay negative on Truvada if I have receptive oral sex and receptive anal without his climax during these 30 days?

Animal data and some studies of people suggest that taking Truvada will reduce your risk of acquiring HIV infection from your partner. Other factors, beside safer sex, would be his having an undetectable viral load and his virus not being resistant to the medications in Truvada.

Just how effective this strategy is following repeated sexual exposure and whether this will provide long term protection remains unclear.

Some are concerned that use of Truvada as a pre-exposure prophylaxis can be associated with increased risky behavior that may lead to an increase in other sexually transmitted infections - like syphilis. Similar concerns exist for HIV vaccines that are not 100% effective.

Is Truvada 100% preventive in your situation? I don't know and absolute protection is a tall order. So, it really boils down to how comfortable you are with the possibility that there is a risk for HIV infection, albeit (very?) low.

How come: low VL yet low CD4!
MAC and TB