Apr 15, 2006
I was just diagnosed with HIV. I know there are many good HIV Dr's In Orlando, FL but can you recomend one by name? Please help.
Response from Dr. Young
I'm sure that there are many good HIV doctors in Orlando, but I'd have no difficulty recommending our good friend and colleague (and TheBody.com contributor), Dr. Edwin DeJesus. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Yeast Infection And Genital Warts
- Will Genital Warts Ever Go Away?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.