T-cells down but viral load unchanged

Over the past six months my t-cells have dropped from about 300 to 150, but my viral load has remained essentially unchanged at 30-40k. Does this seem correct to you. It seems to me that when t-cells go down the viral load should go up. Also, I can trace my initial infection to about a year ago. Is this rapid progression typical? I have had my virus phenotyped, and it is the wild type virus. Thoughts?

Thank you for your post.

Viral load does not have to increase as CD4 cell counts decline.

While it is relatively uncommon to see progression from acute infection to CD4 less than 200 in 1 year, this rate of progression can and does happen.

Best, BY

swelling breasts
Timing of meds: every day exactly the same?