Heartfelt thanks

Hi Dr Young - I mailed you from England back in Dec when I was experiencing major problems with efavirenz side effects and considering switching to boosted atazanavir. I was also about to leave for a long planned holiday in India. I had many anxieties about both the switch as well as the stability of the ritonavir in hot climates and had mailed you several times with queries etc. You had patiently answered all of them and thanks to your reassuring advice and knowledge I went ahead and made the switch to atazanavir and also went ahead with my holiday plans. Just wanted to tell you that everything went well, no problems at all, and here I am 3 months later with an undetectable viral load and a CD4 count of 550. You were absolutely fantastic and I will always be so grateful to you - words can't do justice to my sense of gratitude and appreciation for your support and advice at what was a very difficult time. Thank you very much - and the very very best to you. I know this forum is essentially about asking questions and I may be using it inappropriately to cmmunicate my thanks to you - but I felt I had to get in touch and thank you. God bless you - and best wishes - James, London, England

James-

Actually, I owe you a word of thanks for your thoughtful post and comments.

All the best, cheers. BY

whew
syphillis and HIV