whew

What are the chances that you would happen to be online as I wrote?! I feel I really should have just shelled out the $800. & chalked it up to experience, but my Dr. seemed to feel, with my particular labs & history, the reyataz substitute would not be an issue for a few days. You can bet THIS won't happen again....

Chalk it up to experience-- it is good to be introspective and trouble shoot the situation. BY

Just started HAART, but would like to take supplementaries alongside, for fear of side effects
Heartfelt thanks