Apr 10, 2006
What are the chances that you would happen to be online as I wrote?! I feel I really should have just shelled out the $800. & chalked it up to experience, but my Dr. seemed to feel, with my particular labs & history, the reyataz substitute would not be an issue for a few days. You can bet THIS won't happen again....
Response from Dr. Young
Chalk it up to experience-- it is good to be introspective and trouble shoot the situation. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What Does A Syphilis Rash Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.