Apr 10, 2006
I have some meds left from a drug regiment i was on a few months ago. They all have experation date way into this year. With my new insurance I was wondering if it would be okay to take these meds instead of the newly prescribed RX?
Response from Dr. Young
You shouldn't let an insurance company tell you which medications you should or should not take for HIV.
The medications that you should take are those prescribed by your doctor. If there is overlap between your previous regimen (the ones that you have bottles of) and the newly prescribed regimen, then it would be ok to use the meds that you already have. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.