HIV Medications

I have some meds left from a drug regiment i was on a few months ago. They all have experation date way into this year. With my new insurance I was wondering if it would be okay to take these meds instead of the newly prescribed RX?

You shouldn't let an insurance company tell you which medications you should or should not take for HIV.

The medications that you should take are those prescribed by your doctor. If there is overlap between your previous regimen (the ones that you have bottles of) and the newly prescribed regimen, then it would be ok to use the meds that you already have. BY

low cost prescriptions
Question for the Ace Doc