|Toxic Drugs Becoming A Fading Issue?
Apr 10, 2006
Hello from Ireland, and thank you for the service you provide. Here is my question: Will HIV drugs become more potent while toxins from the same become lesser to the degree of not being an issue?
| Response from Dr. Young
Greetings from the other side of the pond. Thanks for your post and comments.
I think you're spot on-- medications have already become less toxic and less side effect prone than in the early days of HIV treatments.
It's my expectation that drugs in the pipeline and strategic studies will result in further improvements in the years to come.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bumps On Leg And Sign Of Hiv
- Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Hiv Antibodies?
- I Have A White Patch Inside My Lips Could I Have Hiv
- What Is The Most Deadly Form Of Hepatitis?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.