Toxic Drugs Becoming A Fading Issue?
Apr 10, 2006
Hello from Ireland, and thank you for the service you provide. Here is my question: Will HIV drugs become more potent while toxins from the same become lesser to the degree of not being an issue?
Response from Dr. Young
Greetings from the other side of the pond. Thanks for your post and comments.
I think you're spot on-- medications have already become less toxic and less side effect prone than in the early days of HIV treatments.
It's my expectation that drugs in the pipeline and strategic studies will result in further improvements in the years to come.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.