Toxic Drugs Becoming A Fading Issue?

Dr. Young:

Hello from Ireland, and thank you for the service you provide. Here is my question: Will HIV drugs become more potent while toxins from the same become lesser to the degree of not being an issue?

Greetings from the other side of the pond. Thanks for your post and comments.

I think you're spot on-- medications have already become less toxic and less side effect prone than in the early days of HIV treatments.

It's my expectation that drugs in the pipeline and strategic studies will result in further improvements in the years to come.

What are correct meds for newly diagnosed?