Meds

I need your help with my Meds. I've been taking my meds in the US for 3 years. Now I've moved to the Caribbean and trying to get meds from them they give me different type of meds and they say their same thing. I've been taking Viramune and their replacing for Nevimune is this right combination? Second I've been taking the Epzicon or Epivir and Ziagen they don't have this kind of meds what they have is Abocovier, Abamuine and Lamivier 150 I don't know what to take or to replace with what? Please help me I've trying to contact my Doctor in the Florida she's not available and has not return my call as yet. Any help is appreciated. I'm out of meds for three days now.

Regards

Thanks for your post.

Viramune is the trade name for nevirapine.

Epzicom (or Kivexa) is the trade name for coformulated abacavir (Ziagen) with 3TC (Epivir).

The replacement that you've described is entirely acceptable. BY

testosterone gel and lipoatrophy
Stopping Norvir as booster