Can I stay with my partner?

Dear I was tested positive last week I have a partner but he is abroad for his work. I didn't tell him this bad news yet. we met a month ago, we had sex several times then. no ejaculations without condom, but still oral sex without condom.

I don't know if i have to ask him to test? maybe he is not infected... & like this he doesn't need to know about me as he is not here for the moment.... cause it will only make him sad to know about me. i said to my self i can push him to get tested there without telling him about my status, & if he is infected, then i tell him about me. if we meet, then i only plan to have safe sex. would that be correct?

Thanks

I'm sorry, but I think that it's really important (if not an ethical imperative) for positives to let their sexual (or drug) partners know about their status and risk of exposure. When to tell your partner is up to you, but I'd let him know on his return at the least. BY

PRO 140
KS