Apr 10, 2006
I want to take vitamins and not on medication as yet, please tell me which vitamins are good for me, vitamins contains everything?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Call me orthodox, call me a doubter, but if you have access to adequate amounts of food and eat a balanced diet, I don't see much benefit clinically in vitamin supplements.
At most, I recommend to my American patients that they take a simple once-daily multivitamin (without supplemental iron). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.