Apr 9, 2006
You are lovely. I have moved to London from Asia and would like to see an HIV expert privately as I do not qualify for free NHS medication here. Could you please provide few HIV experts name and address so that i can start the process of medication?
You are kind.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I'd contact one of the excellent AIDS service organizations in London to ask about your eligibility for programs and the lay of the land for doctors.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- STD Risk On Unprotected Fellatio
- Do Gay Men Have A Higher Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- Risk Of Hep C Or Aids Through Accidental Needle Stick
- How Long Does It Take To Get Back A Hiv Test?
- How Long After Being Exposed To Hiv Does It Take To Show In Testing?
- Can There Be A Mistake In My Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.