Apr 9, 2006
Do you have any news follow up for the story of the English man who cured from HIV last november? I knew he refused to do further testing, but is that still the case?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
The last I've heard was from November 2005 from the BBC...
He has not come in for further testing to date.
So, a case of eradication certainly give reason for hope, but 1 in 43 million is a astronomically long shot for now, unless we get more information as to the medical basis for Mr. Stimpson's case. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.