Unique Exposure

Dear Doctor,

This is the first time I am posting on here and at this moment I am really really scared and freaked out. I am a married man and currently trying to make my wife conceive. Today, for some unknown reason, I chatted with a guy online and then decided to meet him. God knows what I was thinking. This is what we did:

1. He licked and sucked my fingers, neck and nipples 2. I licked his nipples and sucked on his neck. 3. He masturbated while all this was going on. I didn't. 4. I touched his balls only (not he penis). He didn't touch any part of my penis. I had undressed only for a few seconds. 4. Some of his precum (and possibly some cum) fell on my trousers. 5. After about 5 minutes after this incident, I went to the bathroom and applied water using my right hand on the area of my trousers where his precum/cum was and then like an idiot masturbated using the same right hand.

Since this incident happened earlier today, I have tried to recreate the entire set of events by recapitulating what exactly happened and now the activity that concerns me is this one (No.5 above):

I put water on my fingers of my right hand and rubbed them on my trousers where his cum/pre-cum was. Immediately afterwards, without using soap, I used those same fingers to take my penis out of my underwear and push it back in when I was complete. So there is a possibility that the tip of my index finger came in contact with my urethra (no other finger could have come in contact). This remains the only concern as while masturbating or peeing, I was holding the outer skin towards the base, so I believe that should not be a concern even though I am uncircumcized.

Does this rather graphic description help you understand my situation in a bit more detail? There was an almost 5-minute gap between the time the semen came on my trousers and the time i put my fingers with water on them. Would the HIV (if present) have died by then?

I know I am bordering on insanity. But believe me, you kind answer can make a world of difference. I am so scared now. For no reason, I brought this up on myself. How can I possibly tell this to my wife. How can I possibly continue with our pregnancy endeavors now that I have to wait 3 months and get tested.

Doc, Do I have a risk?

This does not seem to be an exposure that would transmit HIV.

Drug holiday for me ?
workmans comp and needle sticks