|asymptomatic hiv transmission
Apr 4, 2006
can asypmtomatic hiv+ people transmitt hiv to others?
| Response from Dr. Young
Symptoms have nothing to do with whether HIV can be transmitted or not. This is precisely why 40 million people around the world have HIV. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.