delaviridine,viread,kaletra

I was wondering whether the combo delaviridine, viread and kaletra is potent and with less side-effects than some of the other hiv meds. What should I watch out for if I go on this combo. I am switching from fosamprenavir to delaviridine as fos levels in blood are too low.

thanks

This is an unusual regimen since delavirdine (Rescriptor) is rarely used anymore. It should be a very potent regimen, but Kaletra and delavirdine are not known for a low side effect profile. There is probably a reason why it was recommended, but without some drug treatment and resistance information it is difficult to know what more to say. If you can provide more details I would be glad to get back to you. Thanks for posting.

Drug storage
need to start med