Taking Viramune with t cells above 400

I am taking Viramune and I am in a blind study of Truvada and epzicom. I started out on Sustiva, but felt very anxious about the second week. My cd4 cells are now up to 386 (up 130 points in a month). Should I consider switching off of Viramune when my cd4 cells rise above 400? If so, what should I consider other than sustiva?

Thanks for your post and participation in the clinical trial.

As I understand the warning and risks of nevirapine liver toxicity, this risk is related to the CD4 at time of initiating treatment, not your current CD4 count. Hence, if you started with a CD4 count of 250 (whether male or female), your risk of developing liver toxicity is low. Furthermore, without toxicity after one month, your out of the range of the really bad reactions.

Good luck, BY

CDC
PML Question on Recovery