Apr 2, 2006
Ben, what information is stored about us +ve's with the CDC and other agencies. This has come up on the forums and there is some conerns out there. Are we just statistics or are we listed by name etc?
Response from Dr. Young
As far as I know, the CDC only tracks numbers, not names...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- Do Condoms Protect Against Hepatitis C?
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Weight Gain
- Breaking News On Hiv Cure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.