Apr 2, 2006
Ben, what information is stored about us +ve's with the CDC and other agencies. This has come up on the forums and there is some conerns out there. Are we just statistics or are we listed by name etc?
| Response from Dr. Young
As far as I know, the CDC only tracks numbers, not names...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Aching After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.