Apr 2, 2006
Ben, what information is stored about us +ve's with the CDC and other agencies. This has come up on the forums and there is some conerns out there. Are we just statistics or are we listed by name etc?
Response from Dr. Young
As far as I know, the CDC only tracks numbers, not names...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.