day light saving
Apr 2, 2006
Thank you very much for your quick answer to my last question , you are great, God bless you. Dr i forgot to ask you i take my medicine 9am and 9pm but with the new day light saving the clock will be one hour ahead, should i take my pill at the same hour or should take at 10am/pm in stead. thank you ; Spanish
Response from Dr. Young
Dear Spanish- Not to worry- I'd just keep on taking your meds at 9 like before-- a single shift forward (or backwards) one hour won't be of any significance. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- What Does Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Blood Taken With Dirty Needle
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.