day light saving
Apr 2, 2006
Thank you very much for your quick answer to my last question , you are great, God bless you. Dr i forgot to ask you i take my medicine 9am and 9pm but with the new day light saving the clock will be one hour ahead, should i take my pill at the same hour or should take at 10am/pm in stead. thank you ; Spanish
Response from Dr. Young
Dear Spanish- Not to worry- I'd just keep on taking your meds at 9 like before-- a single shift forward (or backwards) one hour won't be of any significance. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Are Oral Ulcers An Ars Symptom?
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.