Mar 31, 2006
Does either Sustiva or Combivir have a drug interaction with Lunesta.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Efavirenz (Sustiva, Stocrin) can lower eszopiclone (Lunesta) levels, decreasing the efficacy of the later. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- Can Vaginal Disorders Cause Back Pain?
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.