Mar 31, 2006
Does either Sustiva or Combivir have a drug interaction with Lunesta.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Efavirenz (Sustiva, Stocrin) can lower eszopiclone (Lunesta) levels, decreasing the efficacy of the later. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Symptoms Of An Std?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Are Dialysis Patients Tested For Hiv?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.