Mar 31, 2006
Does either Sustiva or Combivir have a drug interaction with Lunesta.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Efavirenz (Sustiva, Stocrin) can lower eszopiclone (Lunesta) levels, decreasing the efficacy of the later. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Vaginosis With Uti Symptoms
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Males
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.