Many thanks, FAO Dr Wohl
Mar 28, 2006
Dear Dr Wohl, I just wanted to write to you to express my thanks for so quickly answering my question re missing several days Norvir, which I submitted in something of a panic on Friday evening. I was much relieved to read it. I'm sure my Doctor (Mervyn Tyrer, at the Royal Free Hospital here in London) will take more blood this week.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Anytime. Best of luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Does Chlamydia Feel Like?
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.