Mar 26, 2006
Have people forgotten that Greg Louganis won 2 Olimpic gold metals while on high dose AZT in 1988? Not everyone has side effects because not everyone is the same. We are humans, incredibly complicated beings. blt
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I certainly haven't forgotten about Mr. Louganis-- indeed, he's actually travelling arount the US--speaking about his experiences with HIV and sexuality. He's living life well and full-- acting and showing his champion dogs.
His is a very moving and inspiring story-- thanks for noting. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Where Did Chlamydia Come From?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Hiv Infection?
- Could Pep Drugs Delay The Symptoms Of Ars
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.