what causes hepitisc
Mar 25, 2006
a friend of mine has hepitis c he was told it was from bodily fluids is this true?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Hepatitis C virus (HCV), like HIV, is a virus and is transmitted from person to person. Both can be spread by sex, by sharing needles and from tainted blood products.
For much more info, check out www.cdc.gov and search for HCV. Also, www.natap.org has everything you would want to know (and more) regarding HCV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.