Mar 23, 2006
Good morning Dr. I want to know if I take medications for HIV for over 2 yrs and Im undectectible, if I get a saliva test, would it show Im positive
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, even with an undetectable HIV viral load, HIV antibody tests remain positive. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Condom Broke?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex
- What Is The Risk Of Toilet Splash?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.