Mar 23, 2006
Good morning Dr. I want to know if I take medications for HIV for over 2 yrs and Im undectectible, if I get a saliva test, would it show Im positive
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, even with an undetectable HIV viral load, HIV antibody tests remain positive. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- How To Spot An Std?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.