cmv in the eye

I was diagnosed in july 2005 with cd4 count around 50.I was in hospital with pcp and cmv.The cmv made its way into my left eye and i lost a bit of my poriphial vision through scarring of the retina.This i can deal with .Abou t 4 weeks ago my vision started to blur so i went to the eye specialist and he told me i had a leaking of the blood vessels from the scarring and put me on 2 types of drops one to reduce inflamation and the other a steroid.and told me this would not cure overnight but would take some time .I have returned overseas to work but the eye does not seem to have gotten any better.I am still on the drops (4 times a a day).Should i be looking to see another specialist or keep taking the drops for a bit longer.he refered to the blurriness as being like putting water on photographic film which is what it looks like but i also get a " bending "of things when i look at them apparently from the retina swelling with the bleeding. is there another medication i should be on to help stop this bleeding .I am also on efeverinz and combivir.

Good vision is such an important aspect of health it makes sense to get back to a qualified eye specialist for regular follow up of this problem. What is the status of your CD4 count and viral load on your current combination?

low platlets and tanning beds
Migration for Trizivir